Weekly Recap #189 May 26th – Dirty Bomb, MapleStory 2, Arena of Fate & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mechwarrior Online, Transformers Universe, Minimum, Zombies/Monster/Robots, DirtyBomb, PlanetSide 2, Ascend: Hand of Kul, MapleStory 2, Grand Chase, Forsaken World, Heroes of the Storm, SMITE, & Arena of Fate!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 26th, 2014 (May 19th – May 26th).
MechWarrior Online gets a pretty sweet new Hero Mech, the TBT-LG Loup de Guerre Trebuchet:
Jagex starts up a new behind the scenes video series for Transformers Universe:
Atari’s new shooter, Minimum gets updates and shows them off in a new trailer:
Zombies Monsters Robots hits closed beta on May 27th with tips to its players about enemies:
Nexon’s first FPS game Extraction changed its name back to Dirty Bomb and starts inviting players to CBT:
PlanetSide 2 gets implants… big ones… that help players enhance their gameplay experience:
Ascend: Hand of Kul is now available on Steam Free to Play:
Nexon releases the first gameplay video for MapleStory 2:
Season V for Grand Chase finally arrives and brings with it massive overhauls to the game:
Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available:
Heroes of the Storm introduces Murky the Murloc:
SMITE makes huge changes to the Warrior type and introduces Janus, God of Portals and Transitions:
A new MOBA from Crytek lets you play as fairy tale characters?:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Chrono Blade, DFO, and Grand Chase Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays
1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Sings Details Of Excalibur
- Joymax revealed a detailed guide of the battle, power, and glory behind the legendary "Excalibur" in the recently released MMORPG, ...
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.