Weekly Recap #182 April 7th – ArcheAge, Blade & Soul, Black Desert & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Grand Chase, Dragon Saga, Dragonica, Rumble Fighter, Guns & Robots, Archlord 2, Star Conflict, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls Online, Transformers Universe, ArcheAge, Blade & Soul, & Black Desert!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 7th, 2014 (Mar. 31st – April 7th).
Grand Chase comes home to KOG Games and Launches once again:
Dragon Saga and Dragonica are merging with a character jump:
Rumble Fighter North America is closing down to switch publishers:
Guns and Robots shows off a new Temple of the Dragon Arena and gets Greenlit on steam:
Webzen teases Archlord II Beta with Backstory and pre-registrations:
Star Conflict celebrates its two year anniversary with a linux launch and Occulus Rift support:
League of Legends trolls players so good on April fools, they end up really liking it:
Transformers Universe puts out a clearifying new gameplay video and more:
XLGames and Trion Worlds is starting a livestreaming series for all your ArcheAge needs:
Crunchyroll is all set to stream the english subbed versions of Blade & Soul anime:
Pearl Abyss offers a new trailer showcasing the games extremely detailed character creation:
Congrats to the user named XxMaleexX for winning the ESO lithograph epic pack giveaway!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Elder Scrolls Online launch Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Adds Universal Auction System
- Entropia Universe AB announced today that its latest update, Version 15.1, will remove planet-specific auction sections.
- Become a True Hero in La Tale's New HEROES Expansion
- OGPlanet releases a new expansion for La Tale, introducing a new job class, new skills, and more.
- GamesCampus Launches Gamers Appreciation Month
- From now until September 15, GamesCampus is running a Gamers Appreciation Month for all of their games.