Weekly Recap #166 Dec. 9th – Blade & Soul, War Thunder, Trove & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Elsword, Dragon Nest EU, Allods Online, Lost Chaos, Remnant Knights, EverQuest Next Landmark, Trove, Blade & Soul, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, Black Gold Online, & War Thunder!
Elsword overhauls the Gate of Darkness event dungeon:
Dragon Nest EU awakens the Emerald Dragon in the level 60 update:
Allods Online launches its latest update Winds of Changes:
Lost Chaos gets handed to Gamigo and Remnant Knight kicks the bucket:
Trion starts alpha for a new block building, voxel based mmo called Trove:
Blade & Soul hits open beta in China, F2P, with no IP Blocks! Want to get in? Steparu.com shows you how:
DizzyPW gets early access to Aura Kingdom:
Neverwinter Module 2: Shadowmantle has arrived learn more here:
Black Gold Online Reveals an original gameplay feature, the Chambers of Greed:
War Thunder starts up closed beta for the Ground Forces expansion:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Introduces New Force - The Oriental Assassin!
- Conquer Online, an MMORPG featuring fast-paced combat, simple gameplay and oriental fantasy, is ready to unveil a new eastern legend - the Ori...
- Mabinogi Duel Now Available Worldwide for Mobile Devices
- Head-to-head card battling comes to life in the visually stunning and tantalizingly addictive Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android.
- Planets³ Kickstarter Interview
- Planets³ is an up-and-coming voxel-based free-roam RPG, similar to titles like Starbound and Minecraft but with a stronger story-driven exper...