A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Elsword, Dragon Nest EU, Allods Online, Lost Chaos, Remnant Knights, EverQuest Next Landmark, Trove, Blade & Soul, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, Black Gold Online, & War Thunder!
Elsword overhauls the Gate of Darkness event dungeon:
Dragon Nest EU awakens the Emerald Dragon in the level 60 update:
Allods Online launches its latest update Winds of Changes:
Lost Chaos gets handed to Gamigo and Remnant Knight kicks the bucket:
Trion starts alpha for a new block building, voxel based mmo called Trove:
Blade & Soul hits open beta in China, F2P, with no IP Blocks! Want to get in? Steparu.com shows you how:
DizzyPW gets early access to Aura Kingdom:
Neverwinter Module 2: Shadowmantle has arrived learn more here:
Black Gold Online Reveals an original gameplay feature, the Chambers of Greed:
War Thunder starts up closed beta for the Ground Forces expansion:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.
- Echo of Soul's August Update Opens Kranheim Raid
- Echo of Soul's August update has arrived, bringing with it a new raid, new challenges, and more.