Weekly Recap #165 Dec. 2nd – C9, EverQuest Next, SMITE & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: SMITE, Infinite Crisis, Path of Exile, EverQuest Next: Landmark, Lineage II, Neverwinter, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Hero of the Obelisk, Aura Kingdom, & Star Wars the Old Republic!
Hi-Rez Studios announce an official launch date for SMITE:
Infinite Crisis introduces Mecha Wonder Woman to the champion roster:
Path of Exile is killing it a month into launch and now you can get supporter packs:
Neverwinter Module 2 is only days away which also features a new collection system:
Webzen launches the 4 expansion for Contintent of the Ninth Seal:
Hero of the Obelisk transitions over to open beta:
Aura Kingdom reveals an official launch schedule:
Star Wars the Old Republic Galactic Starfighter early access starts now:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #5: The Warrior
- Lime Odyssey's developers take a look at one of the game's classes, the Warrior.
- Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
- Wargaming releases a new developer diary video series for World of Tanks as it prepares to make major changes to the game.
- Endless Legend Coming to Steam September 18
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are delighted to reveal that the fantasy-strategy 4X game Endless ...