Weekly Recap #165 Dec. 2nd – C9, EverQuest Next, SMITE & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: SMITE, Infinite Crisis, Path of Exile, EverQuest Next: Landmark, Lineage II, Neverwinter, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Hero of the Obelisk, Aura Kingdom, & Star Wars the Old Republic!
Hi-Rez Studios announce an official launch date for SMITE:
Infinite Crisis introduces Mecha Wonder Woman to the champion roster:
Path of Exile is killing it a month into launch and now you can get supporter packs:
Neverwinter Module 2 is only days away which also features a new collection system:
Webzen launches the 4 expansion for Contintent of the Ninth Seal:
Hero of the Obelisk transitions over to open beta:
Aura Kingdom reveals an official launch schedule:
Star Wars the Old Republic Galactic Starfighter early access starts now:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Cabal II Launches Ruins of the Gods Update
- As announced last week, ESTsoft, Inc. has provided the latest and biggest update yet for CABAL, “Ruins of the Gods.”