Weekly Recap #165 Dec. 2nd – C9, EverQuest Next, SMITE & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: SMITE, Infinite Crisis, Path of Exile, EverQuest Next: Landmark, Lineage II, Neverwinter, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Hero of the Obelisk, Aura Kingdom, & Star Wars the Old Republic!
Hi-Rez Studios announce an official launch date for SMITE:
Infinite Crisis introduces Mecha Wonder Woman to the champion roster:
Path of Exile is killing it a month into launch and now you can get supporter packs:
Neverwinter Module 2 is only days away which also features a new collection system:
Webzen launches the 4 expansion for Contintent of the Ninth Seal:
Hero of the Obelisk transitions over to open beta:
Aura Kingdom reveals an official launch schedule:
Star Wars the Old Republic Galactic Starfighter early access starts now:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire Releases 2.0 Expansion
- Felspire enters a whole new expansion – Nirvana, featuring a new Rebirth System, increased level cap to 500 & more.
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...