Weekly Gaming Recap #2 August 8th w/JamesBl0nde
JamesBl0nde presents the Weekly Gaming News summary for the week of August 8th, 2016 (Aug. 1st – Aug. 8th). Games included are Dark and Light, Revelation Online, Rift, Riders of Icarus, SMITE, Paladins, Overwatch, Quake Champions, DOOM, and Evolve.
Snail Games shows up at ChinaJoy with a new remake of Dark and Light:
Revelation Online shows us the world of Nuanor and their new website:
Trion Worlds announced the new Starfall Prophecy expansion for Rift:
Riders of Icarus is preparing for its second content update:
Smite reskins the arena for the great games:
Plenty of new features and changes in Paladins CBT30:
Overwatch celebrates the summer games with Lucioball and themed cosmetic items:
Quake Champions gameplay trailer is full of rocket jumping:
Doom Unto the Evil Multiplayer DLC now available:
Evolve is going Quantum with its recent update:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Shadows of the Innocents Update Announced
- NCSoft today revealed details of the continuation of Blade & Soul's storyline after hinting at just that in our E3 2016 meeting.
- Divina announces closed beta
- Gamania (beanfun) has revealed the closed beta launch dates for Divina.
- Block N Load: Available For Pre-order & Beta Access
- Jagex is pleased to announce that the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is now available to pre-order. Those who do pre-o...