Water Margin Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Water Margin Online Page.
Water Margin Online is a 2.5D Sprite based fantasy MMORPG published by a Malaysian publisher called CNX. The game looks and plays a lot like Ragnarok Online and it would actually be fair to call it a Ragnarok clone. Since the game is published in Malaysia, it has terrible English translations and latency issues. Even though it’s only published in Malaysia, anyone can play the game worldwide. The game does have a fair variety of classes, as it has six starting classes and each has three job advancements. In the video above, I created a Major (Warrior) and started my first tutorial quest. To learn more about Water Margin Online check out the official MMOHuts Water Margin Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon to Bring Project Dynasty Warriors to Mobile
- Project Dynasty Warriors is based on the eighth official installment of the series, Dynasty Warriors 8,
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...
- Plays.tv Platform Launches Today
- The Plays.tv Platform, which launches publicly today, enables game and web developers to integrate directly into the service.