Water Margin Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Water Margin Online Page.
Water Margin Online is a 2.5D Sprite based fantasy MMORPG published by a Malaysian publisher called CNX. The game looks and plays a lot like Ragnarok Online and it would actually be fair to call it a Ragnarok clone. Since the game is published in Malaysia, it has terrible English translations and latency issues. Even though it’s only published in Malaysia, anyone can play the game worldwide. The game does have a fair variety of classes, as it has six starting classes and each has three job advancements. In the video above, I created a Major (Warrior) and started my first tutorial quest. To learn more about Water Margin Online check out the official MMOHuts Water Margin Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...
- Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
- My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles wit...
- Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
- Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.