Water Margin Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Water Margin Online Page.
Water Margin Online is a 2.5D Sprite based fantasy MMORPG published by a Malaysian publisher called CNX. The game looks and plays a lot like Ragnarok Online and it would actually be fair to call it a Ragnarok clone. Since the game is published in Malaysia, it has terrible English translations and latency issues. Even though it’s only published in Malaysia, anyone can play the game worldwide. The game does have a fair variety of classes, as it has six starting classes and each has three job advancements. In the video above, I created a Major (Warrior) and started my first tutorial quest. To learn more about Water Margin Online check out the official MMOHuts Water Margin Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
- The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the ...
- Thief Class Debuts in Dark Blood
- Outspark has officially launched the Thief class for Dark Blood as of December 13.