Warrior Epic Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warrior Epic Page.
Warrior Epic is an innovative 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by True Games – the same folks behind Mytheon. Create your own ‘hall of heroes’ and level up each individual character. Unlike most MMORPGs, players in Warrior Epic can switch between classes any of the game’s available classes at anytime, but they will start back at level 1. Their current character will be placed in the heroes hall and can be retrieved at anytime. It’s a bit like Runes of Magic, except instead of just two classes, it’s every class in the game. Players do need to purchase each class before using them though. In the video above, I ran through the first mission in the game. To learn more about Warrior Epic check out the official MMOHuts Warrior Epic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.
- Jagex Reveals Brand New Game Set in the World of RuneScape
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends (working title) is scheduled to launch in 2015 on PC/Mac, tablet, and mobile platforms, and is a collectible card...
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.