Warhammer Online, Wrath of Heroes Gameplay Session! -HD
Wrath of Heroes is a 3D Warhammer themed MMO Battle Arena created by Bioware – the same company behind the P2P Star Wars, The Old Republic MMORPG. Wrath of Heroes sheds away the grinding, leveling, and gear-search from its predecessor, Warhammer Online, and lets players jump right into the action. Between multiple scenarios, players can change their hero at the start of the fight and upon each death, choosing from some classic Warhammer classes and combinations. Players are placed in teams of up to six and battle in three-team combat for victory and prestige. Wrath of Heroes is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Wrath of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Wrath of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales releases new comic
- KoramGame's Spirit Tales has just begun a new web comic to keep players entertained while waiting for open beta.
- Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
- Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer.
- Bit Mass to Showcase New Cards and Castles Update at PAX South
- Cards and Castles developer Bit Mass will be featuring its latest content update, “The Ancient Hero Returns,” at PAX South later this week...