Warhammer Online, Wrath of Heroes Gameplay Session! -HD
Wrath of Heroes is a 3D Warhammer themed MMO Battle Arena created by Bioware – the same company behind the P2P Star Wars, The Old Republic MMORPG. Wrath of Heroes sheds away the grinding, leveling, and gear-search from its predecessor, Warhammer Online, and lets players jump right into the action. Between multiple scenarios, players can change their hero at the start of the fight and upon each death, choosing from some classic Warhammer classes and combinations. Players are placed in teams of up to six and battle in three-team combat for victory and prestige. Wrath of Heroes is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Wrath of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Wrath of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Now Available on Steam
- NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam.
- Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
- Sony Online Entertainment celebrates the 15th anniversary of EverQuest with new content for all three EverQuest franchise games.
- ChronoBlade Preparing for North American Debut
- Side-scrolling “beat-em-up” action RPG ChronoBlade is getting ready for its North American debut.