Warhammer Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warhammer Online Page.
Warhammer Online, called WAR for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Mythic – the studio owned by Electric Arts and now behind Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online. The game was originally released on September 18, 2008 to compete with Blizzard’s enormously popular World of Warcraft. Warhammer Online is most known for its epic realm vs realm battles between the game’s 2 factions. The game’s most interesting aspects is its huge variety – the game has 2 factions, each with 3 playable races and each of those with numerous playable classes. The game launched with nearly 600,000 subscribers and 60+ servers, but since release the game’s playerbase has dwindled. The game now has 5 or so servers in North America. To learn more about Warhammer check out the official MMOHuts Warhammer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Reveals Series of Halloween Themed Events
- It’s going to be one busy month for players in Webzen’s longstanding MMORPG juggernaut, MU Online! Here’s the breakdown so you don’t m...
- Halloween Celebrations for Quickboy and Seven Knights
- Netmarble Games today announced special Halloween events for its recently released mobile games, Quickboy and Seven Knights.
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...