Warhammer Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warhammer Online Page.
Warhammer Online, called WAR for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Mythic – the studio owned by Electric Arts and now behind Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online. The game was originally released on September 18, 2008 to compete with Blizzard’s enormously popular World of Warcraft. Warhammer Online is most known for its epic realm vs realm battles between the game’s 2 factions. The game’s most interesting aspects is its huge variety – the game has 2 factions, each with 3 playable races and each of those with numerous playable classes. The game launched with nearly 600,000 subscribers and 60+ servers, but since release the game’s playerbase has dwindled. The game now has 5 or so servers in North America. To learn more about Warhammer check out the official MMOHuts Warhammer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Reborn Launches Sizable Update
- Chaos Reborn received a major content update today which will help players gain more control over their spells and wizardly abilities.
- R2 Games to Publish City of Steam
- Mechanist Games has announced that it will join forces with Reality Squared Games (R2 Games) to publish the English version of City of Steam.
- Relics of Gods Gets Hands-On Demos at E3 2015
- As part of its premier at E3 2015, Seasun Games will showcase its first game to launch in North America, Relics of Gods.