Warhammer Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warhammer Online Page.
Warhammer Online, called WAR for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Mythic – the studio owned by Electric Arts and now behind Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online. The game was originally released on September 18, 2008 to compete with Blizzard’s enormously popular World of Warcraft. Warhammer Online is most known for its epic realm vs realm battles between the game’s 2 factions. The game’s most interesting aspects is its huge variety – the game has 2 factions, each with 3 playable races and each of those with numerous playable classes. The game launched with nearly 600,000 subscribers and 60+ servers, but since release the game’s playerbase has dwindled. The game now has 5 or so servers in North America. To learn more about Warhammer check out the official MMOHuts Warhammer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Discover File Island (2nd Update) in Digimon Masters
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today announced it will launch part two of its successful File ...
- Winter Dragons rise in Trove
- Trove has announced the arrival of the brood of Winter Dragons, headed by Galenor, Primarch of Permafrost.
- Archlord 2: Now in Closed Beta
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games announces today that the Closed Beta test for the long awaited dynamic PvP MMO Archlo...