Warface – First Look
Warface is the Next Generation FPS title from Crytec and Trion Worlds! The game actually runs out of the browser (though installs like a client) on the CryEngine3, making it super available for anyone with a computer, much less a powerful gaming computer, all while delivering sick looking visuals, smooth physics and gameplay. Warface features 4 selectable classes; medic, rifleman, engineer, and sniper, each have unique features (minus the sniper) that promote cooperative play between players such as the armor mending abilities of the engineer, or ammo resupply of the rifleman.
JamesBl0nde takes you through a free for all deathmatch and into a coop challenge mission showing off some of the more cooperative aspects of the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Launches Gamers Appreciation Month
- From now until September 15, GamesCampus is running a Gamers Appreciation Month for all of their games.
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Jiang Hu: The Chaotic Age Launched Today for Conquer Online
- The eagerly awaited expansion for 2013, "Jiang Hu: The Chaotic Age", is finally making its debut on July 25th.