Warface – First Look
Warface is the Next Generation FPS title from Crytec and Trion Worlds! The game actually runs out of the browser (though installs like a client) on the CryEngine3, making it super available for anyone with a computer, much less a powerful gaming computer, all while delivering sick looking visuals, smooth physics and gameplay. Warface features 4 selectable classes; medic, rifleman, engineer, and sniper, each have unique features (minus the sniper) that promote cooperative play between players such as the armor mending abilities of the engineer, or ammo resupply of the rifleman.
JamesBl0nde takes you through a free for all deathmatch and into a coop challenge mission showing off some of the more cooperative aspects of the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Tour Fishing Review
- Back then World Tour Fishing was still heavily in development and only a small number of players had even embarked from port, but since it rel...
- Age of Wushu - Screenshot Teasers - Stay Tuned Next Week!
- Some new screenshots have hit MMOHut's Age of Wushu gallery before next week's special reveal.
- Guild Wars 2 Spring 2016 Quarterly Update Goes Live
- ArenaNet just released a massive update for Guild Wars 2 and its expansion, Heart of Thorns.