Warface – First Look
Warface is the Next Generation FPS title from Crytec and Trion Worlds! The game actually runs out of the browser (though installs like a client) on the CryEngine3, making it super available for anyone with a computer, much less a powerful gaming computer, all while delivering sick looking visuals, smooth physics and gameplay. Warface features 4 selectable classes; medic, rifleman, engineer, and sniper, each have unique features (minus the sniper) that promote cooperative play between players such as the armor mending abilities of the engineer, or ammo resupply of the rifleman.
JamesBl0nde takes you through a free for all deathmatch and into a coop challenge mission showing off some of the more cooperative aspects of the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available
- Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available - Popular Mobile Game Crosses 31 Million Installs
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Enters Open Beta
- The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has entered open beta testing...