Warface – First Look
Warface is the Next Generation FPS title from Crytec and Trion Worlds! The game actually runs out of the browser (though installs like a client) on the CryEngine3, making it super available for anyone with a computer, much less a powerful gaming computer, all while delivering sick looking visuals, smooth physics and gameplay. Warface features 4 selectable classes; medic, rifleman, engineer, and sniper, each have unique features (minus the sniper) that promote cooperative play between players such as the armor mending abilities of the engineer, or ammo resupply of the rifleman.
JamesBl0nde takes you through a free for all deathmatch and into a coop challenge mission showing off some of the more cooperative aspects of the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Celebrates Its First Year Anniversary
- June 19th commemorates the first year since the launch of Neverwinter, and with this special date Cryptic Studios invites players to take part...
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- Star Trek Online News - Agents of Yesterday Launches on Consoles on Feb 14
- If you're in love with Star Trek Online on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be in luck this Valentine's Day.