Warface E3 Gameplay Commentary
We are wrapping up our E3 coverage with some gameplay footage captured for the new FPS Warface. While F2P shooters often find it difficult to distinguish themselves from others, Warface goes above and beyond what is expected to deliver a refreshing experience. In the video above I was able to test out the new PvE mode offered in the game. I quickly realized that this mode was more then just window dressing and actually offered a substantil challenge and more importantly, it was extremely fun! Check it out above and let us know in the comments what you think of the new shooter from Crytek!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...
- Brave Frontier's Raid Battle & 7-Star Starter Units Update Now Live
- The highly-anticipated update to Brave Frontier is now available, bringing the dynamic new Raid Battle feature to international players.
- Tree of Savior: ToS Wiki Database In Creation
- The Tree of Savior Fansite is currently building the largest Tree of Savior English Wiki out there for all the English TOS fans. Although som...