War Thunder Developers Diaries: War Thunder Live
Gaijin Entertainment has announced Revenue Share program to support user created content created using War Thunder CDK. Players receive an opportunity to earn real money while contributing to the game content – if vehicles, missions, locations or skins are implemented in War Thunder.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles Now on Steam Greenlight
- Cards and Castles, the fast-growing mobile tactical RPG-CCG, has now launched a new Steam Greenlight campaign.
- Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
- Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series' latest expansion Realm of Shadows.
- Atlas Reactor Insider Beta Preview
- There have been several changes made from alpha to beta, mostly centered on improving things the community thought could use some tweaking.