War of Angels Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our War of Angels Page.
War of Angels is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind King of Kings 3, Black Prophecy, Golfstar, Loong: The Power of the Dragon and numerous other free to play games. War of Angels has a a large game world and features an interesting “flying” system much like Perfect World – as players can purchase wings and fly around. The game only has a handful of starting classes, but each class has a fair amount of variety, which helps keep things fresh. To learn more about War of Angels check out the official MMOHuts War of Angels page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone - Open Beta Begins June 29
- OGPlanet is relaunching Red Stone into Open Beta on June 29. The game is a 2D fantasy MMORPG.
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.