War of 2012 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our War of 2012 Page.
War of 2012 is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Caplay – the same company behind Fog of War. War of 2012 plays a lot like Evony, Caesary, War of Legends and other strategy themed MMOs. The game is supposed to be set in a post apocalyptic future, but apparently post apocalyptic means “fantasy” to the people who developed the game. Apparently Civilization returned back to the dark ages, and that’s why the game is fantasy themed, but that’s a bit cheesy in my opinion. The game largely plays like every other browser based strategy MMO, as players start off with one small city and must build up their economies and armies to conquer their neighbors. To learn more about War of 2012 check out the official MMOHuts War of 2012 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: MMO strategy game launches Kickstarter campaign
- A new kind of strategy game is slowly on the horizon and just about every gaming platform known is man is invited to play. Astro Lords is a cr...
- PAX South (Texas) Day 2 Recap: Nova Blitz, VainGlory, Bierzerkers, and More!
- We spent some time at the booth for Nova Blitz, a cross-platform collectible card game currently on Kickstarter. Nova Blitz is a ‚Äúreal time‚...
- Spirit Tales reveals Gold Kirin Tribe
- With days ticking away until Spirit Tales' open beta (April 25), KoramGame has released new information about the Gold Kirin Tribe.