War of 2012 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our War of 2012 Page.
War of 2012 is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Caplay – the same company behind Fog of War. War of 2012 plays a lot like Evony, Caesary, War of Legends and other strategy themed MMOs. The game is supposed to be set in a post apocalyptic future, but apparently post apocalyptic means “fantasy” to the people who developed the game. Apparently Civilization returned back to the dark ages, and that’s why the game is fantasy themed, but that’s a bit cheesy in my opinion. The game largely plays like every other browser based strategy MMO, as players start off with one small city and must build up their economies and armies to conquer their neighbors. To learn more about War of 2012 check out the official MMOHuts War of 2012 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Popup Dungeon Joined by Cryaotic. Kickstarter Nears Success!
- Triple B Titles announces Kickstarter progress, new tileset, and new voice actor for Popup Dungeon.
- Shaiya Announces Trinity Artifact Expansion
- Aeria Games has announced the sixth episode update for Shaiya - Trinity Artifact.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.