War of 2012 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our War of 2012 Page.
War of 2012 is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Caplay – the same company behind Fog of War. War of 2012 plays a lot like Evony, Caesary, War of Legends and other strategy themed MMOs. The game is supposed to be set in a post apocalyptic future, but apparently post apocalyptic means “fantasy” to the people who developed the game. Apparently Civilization returned back to the dark ages, and that’s why the game is fantasy themed, but that’s a bit cheesy in my opinion. The game largely plays like every other browser based strategy MMO, as players start off with one small city and must build up their economies and armies to conquer their neighbors. To learn more about War of 2012 check out the official MMOHuts War of 2012 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: War of Clans Thrashes Its Way to Android and iOS
- Plarium announced the worldwide release of Vikings: War of Clans for Android and iOS devices.
- AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
- AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derser...
- E3 2015 Day 3 Recap Pt 1 - SW Battlefront, BattleCry, Bierzerkers, and Torchlight Mobile!
- Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys in the gauntlet that is E3.