Vindictus Golem Summoning Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
In Nexon’s action MMORPG Vindictus, players have several characters to chose from. Each plays very differently, but only two were available during the closed beta. Fiona and Lann were both melee fighters, but in this short trailer we can take a sneak peak at the mage class, Evie, in action. Like Mabinogi, Vindictus is based on Celtic mythology and was originally titled Mabinogi Heroes. It’s scheduled to enter open beta testing soon so players will have the opportunity to play as Evie. She is frailer than the other characters, but makes up for it with the ability to summon helpful companions including golems and vicious polar bears! Check out the video to see just what I mean. Vindictus is not Nexon’s first brawler, Dungeon Fighter Online also has action oriented combat and makes heavy use of instancing. But the difference between the two games is enormous. Vindictus is more similar to Divine Souls which is published in North America by Outspark. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Added to Arc Games Library
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced the availability of Star Conflict on Arc.
- Siegelord: New Details on Faction War Revealed
- 37Games has just released a new trailer video for Siegelord focusing on the real-time Faction War which turns out to be the most significant a
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...