Vindictus Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi-Heroes in South Korea, is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind Dungeon Fighter Online, MapleStory, Combat Arms and Mabinogi. Vindictus, unlike other Nexon MMORPGs is rated mature – sort of like Requiem from Gravity. The game features fast paced bloody gameplay, a rich story and jawdroppingly awesome graphics. Vindictus is easily one of the best looking free to play MMORPGs ever. It was built on Valve’s Source Engine and looks absolutely incredible. The open beta for the game began September 15, 2010. In the video above, I ran through a mission and explained some of the basic gameplay mechanics in Vindictus. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Legends News - Launch Schedule Detailed
- Dire Wolf Digital revealed last week its launch plans for Elder Scrolls Legends, its card game based on the Elder Scrolls franchise.
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...
- Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
- Albion Online has concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.