Vindictus Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi-Heroes in South Korea, is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind Dungeon Fighter Online, MapleStory, Combat Arms and Mabinogi. Vindictus, unlike other Nexon MMORPGs is rated mature – sort of like Requiem from Gravity. The game features fast paced bloody gameplay, a rich story and jawdroppingly awesome graphics. Vindictus is easily one of the best looking free to play MMORPGs ever. It was built on Valve’s Source Engine and looks absolutely incredible. The open beta for the game began September 15, 2010. In the video above, I ran through a mission and explained some of the basic gameplay mechanics in Vindictus. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wreck It Week Swings In For Hailan Rising
- Over $500 in prizes awaits the first three players to crash Hailan Rising servers during "Wreck it Week" open beta.
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...
- Star Trek Online Celebrates Third Year Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that celebrations of the Three-year Anniversary of Star Trek Online have officially begun.