Vindictus Episode 4 Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus from Nexon just received a small update called “Episode 4” which adds some new content to the game. Players in Vindictus can expect two new high level dungeons called Prairie Entrance and Ruins of Sanctity. The level cap has also been raised to 44 and several new skills have been added to the game. Vindictus launched into open beta in October and since its release it has attracted a huge following. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online 2 Begins Beta Testing in April
- Beta testing for Ragnarok Online 2 is almost underway.
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.