Vindictus Episode 4 Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus from Nexon just received a small update called “Episode 4” which adds some new content to the game. Players in Vindictus can expect two new high level dungeons called Prairie Entrance and Ruins of Sanctity. The level cap has also been raised to 44 and several new skills have been added to the game. Vindictus launched into open beta in October and since its release it has attracted a huge following. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Turbine Hit With Layoffs
- Turbine, publisher of several massively multiplayer games including Infinite Crisis, has confirmed layoffs within the company.
- Blade Hunter Breaks New Ground With Sprites, Wings, and More
- R2 Games announces a major Blade Hunter update that adds sprites, wings, mounts, and a new area.
- Blacklight: Retribution Releases “I Am Legend” Inspired Evacuation Update
- The Blacklight: Retribution team is proud to announce that Evacuation, the latest update for the award-winning, free-to-play first-person shoo...