Vindictus Episode 4 Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus from Nexon just received a small update called “Episode 4” which adds some new content to the game. Players in Vindictus can expect two new high level dungeons called Prairie Entrance and Ruins of Sanctity. The level cap has also been raised to 44 and several new skills have been added to the game. Vindictus launched into open beta in October and since its release it has attracted a huge following. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution adds the McLaren MP4-12C
- The McLaren MP4-12C has zoomed into Auto Club Revolution.
- Aion Now Available on Steam
- NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam.
- Unreal Engine 4: "Unreal Dev Day" Date Annouced
- Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground fl...