Vanguard (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vanguard Page.
Vanguard is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Poxnora, Pirates of the Burning Sea and a few other MMORPGs. The game is its own franchise and not related to EverQuest in anyway. It was originally released in 2007 to compete with World of Warcraft, but the game failed to attract a large audience. Since release though, Sony has hammered out countless bugs from the game, but its most notable feature is still its top notch graphics. To learn more about Vanguard check out the official MMOHuts Vanguard page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: Coming to Steam
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the arrival of the undead to one of gaming’s most iconic licenses, with the news of a Q3 2014 release of...
- Hunted Cow Releases Eldevin Founder Packs
- Hunted Cow announced today that its Founder Packs are now available for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massively multiplayer on...
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.