Vanguard (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vanguard Page.
Vanguard is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Poxnora, Pirates of the Burning Sea and a few other MMORPGs. The game is its own franchise and not related to EverQuest in anyway. It was originally released in 2007 to compete with World of Warcraft, but the game failed to attract a large audience. Since release though, Sony has hammered out countless bugs from the game, but its most notable feature is still its top notch graphics. To learn more about Vanguard check out the official MMOHuts Vanguard page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Game Time Card Now Available At Retailers
- Square Enix announces the availability of 60 day game time cards for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn in North America.
- Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
- The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among th...
- IGG announces Tales of Fantasy
- IGG Announces new fantasy MMORPG Tales of Fantasy. Tales of Fantasy is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG by IGG that looks a bit like World of Warcraft and ...