Valkyrie Sky Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Valkyrie Sky Page.
Valkyrie Sky is an innovative 3D ‘shoot em up’ fantasy MMO that’s loosely based on Norse Mythology. The game plays a lot like the classical arcade horizontal shooters like R-Type, Robotron 2084 and Scramble. Choose from one of 12 starting classes and make your way through the game’s many stages. Gameplay wise the game is a bit linear – sort of like Lunia. In the video above I quickly made a character and jumped right into one of the first stages. The game is published by Gamekiss, who also publishes Freestyle: Street Basketball, Nida Online and GhostX. To learn more about Valkyrie Sky check out the official MMOHuts Valkyrie Sky page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Official Release Date Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and Infernum Productions AG announced that Dragon's Prophet will launch in NA and EU on Sept. 18, 201...
- Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a 'thank you' for their loyalty.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Beta to be shown on-the-road this weekend
- Gaijin Entertainment is taking War Thunder on the road this weekend at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK to show off the closed beta of Ground Forces i...