Valkyrie Sky Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Valkyrie Sky Page.
Valkyrie Sky is an innovative 3D ‘shoot em up’ fantasy MMO that’s loosely based on Norse Mythology. The game plays a lot like the classical arcade horizontal shooters like R-Type, Robotron 2084 and Scramble. Choose from one of 12 starting classes and make your way through the game’s many stages. Gameplay wise the game is a bit linear – sort of like Lunia. In the video above I quickly made a character and jumped right into one of the first stages. The game is published by Gamekiss, who also publishes Freestyle: Street Basketball, Nida Online and GhostX. To learn more about Valkyrie Sky check out the official MMOHuts Valkyrie Sky page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz The Expedition Arrives in September
- Webzen has confirmed that the latest expansion for Rappelz, "The Expedition," will release on September 20, 2016 for North America a...
- Warframe: Update 15 "Archwing" announced
- Taking Warframe’s high-energy, skilled ninja battles into the depths of Space, Archwing – an entirely new Warframe game mode – is comin...
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Real Reborn Free Trial Begins Today
- Starting today, players can try out the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ online adventure for free.