Valkyrie Sky Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Valkyrie Sky Page.
Valkyrie Sky is an innovative 3D ‘shoot em up’ fantasy MMO that’s loosely based on Norse Mythology. The game plays a lot like the classical arcade horizontal shooters like R-Type, Robotron 2084 and Scramble. Choose from one of 12 starting classes and make your way through the game’s many stages. Gameplay wise the game is a bit linear – sort of like Lunia. In the video above I quickly made a character and jumped right into one of the first stages. The game is published by Gamekiss, who also publishes Freestyle: Street Basketball, Nida Online and GhostX. To learn more about Valkyrie Sky check out the official MMOHuts Valkyrie Sky page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: The White Knights Introduces Burst Breaker
- GAMEVIL will be welcoming the addition of Burst Breaker, the newest class to be making its way to action RPG, Kritika: The White Knights.
- Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II...
- Scarlet Legacy & Asda 2 release Valentine's Events
- GamesCampus has announced Valentine's events for two of its games: Scarlet Legacy and Asda 2.