Vainglory Gwen Hero Spotlight
Vainglory introduces Gwen, a new sniper hero and one of the fastest heroes in the Halycon Fold.
Boomstick (Heroic Perk)
After not attacking for 1.6 seconds, Gwen’s next basic attack deals 30-115 + (50% bonus weapon power) additional damage. Attack speed reduces the time before this empowered attack becomes available.
Buckshot Bonanza (A)
Gwen blasts enemies in the target direction, damaging all targets in a cone. Enemies hit by this ability are slowed and revealed for 2 seconds
When activated, Gwen instantly removes negative effects from herself and blocks further effects for a short time. Additionally, she gains a temporary burst of bonus move speed.
Passive: Gwen gains bonus move speed. This effect is disabled for a few seconds upon taking damage from an enemy hero, but it is otherwise permanent.
Aces High (Ultimate)
Gwen pulls an ace from up her sleeve and flings it in the target direction. The card deals damage to everything it passes through. The ace impacts and stuns the first enemy hero in its path.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.