Urban Rivals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Urban Rivals Page.
Urban Rivals is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO published by a company called Boostr. Gameplay wise, Urban Rivals plays a lot like Poxnora from Sonly Online Entertainment, except MUCH, MUCH simpler. The game is fast paced and an average match usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. The game has hundreds of cards to collect and actually requires quite a bit of skill. To learn more about Urban Rivals check out the official MMOHuts Urban Rivals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Beta Impressions
- I have already had an opportunity to play Echo of Soul, and even had a shot at doing a higher-level dungeon with a couple of other press
- Guild Wars 2: All-New “Living World Atlas” Now Available
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has just launched an online experience site and a new video to set the stage for a “final battle” to retake Lion’s A...
- Battle Battalions: Officially Released
- Petroglyph is pleased to announce that today is the official global launch for Battle Battalions for PC.