Urban Rivals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Urban Rivals Page.
Urban Rivals is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO published by a company called Boostr. Gameplay wise, Urban Rivals plays a lot like Poxnora from Sonly Online Entertainment, except MUCH, MUCH simpler. The game is fast paced and an average match usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. The game has hundreds of cards to collect and actually requires quite a bit of skill. To learn more about Urban Rivals check out the official MMOHuts Urban Rivals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Events to Rock Guild Wars 2 to the Core Begin with Origins of Madness
- ArenaNet and NCSoft reveal more events coming for Guild Wars 2 players in early 2014.
- Digimon Masters Releases the Great Demon Lord
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today announced its latest update for its popular MMORPG, Digim...
- Shakes and Fidget 7th Birthday Celebration Underway
- The multiplatform MMO Shakes & Fidget celebrates its 7th birthday