Upshift StrikeRacer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Upshift StrikeRacer Page.
Upshift StrikeRacer is a 3D destruction derby style racing MMO published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Luna Online, Tales Runner, Heroes of Gaia and Allods Online. Those looking for a chaotic racing experience will almost certainly find something to like in this game. The actual gameplay isn’t realistic at all, but it isn’t supposed to be. The game is surprisingly fun at first, but it does get repetitive fast. The game’s biggest drawback is its limited customization options as the game’s item shop has only a handful of cars, parts and accessories. In the video above I completed two races. To learn more about Upshift StrikeRacer check out the official MMOHuts Upshift StrikeRacer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...
- Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
- Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria.