Upshift StrikeRacer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Upshift StrikeRacer Page.
Upshift StrikeRacer is a 3D destruction derby style racing MMO published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Luna Online, Tales Runner, Heroes of Gaia and Allods Online. Those looking for a chaotic racing experience will almost certainly find something to like in this game. The actual gameplay isn’t realistic at all, but it isn’t supposed to be. The game is surprisingly fun at first, but it does get repetitive fast. The game’s biggest drawback is its limited customization options as the game’s item shop has only a handful of cars, parts and accessories. In the video above I completed two races. To learn more about Upshift StrikeRacer check out the official MMOHuts Upshift StrikeRacer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory Launching Android Closed Beta
- The developers of Vainglory, the MOBA perfected for touch that is revolutionizing the genre for mobile devices, today are launching an Android...
- Shotgun News 8/15: Trion, World of Tanks, War Thunder
- News from the MMO universe on Trion closures, World of Tanks league events, and War Thunder on Steam