Upshift StrikeRacer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Upshift StrikeRacer Page.
Upshift StrikeRacer is a 3D destruction derby style racing MMO published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Luna Online, Tales Runner, Heroes of Gaia and Allods Online. Those looking for a chaotic racing experience will almost certainly find something to like in this game. The actual gameplay isn’t realistic at all, but it isn’t supposed to be. The game is surprisingly fun at first, but it does get repetitive fast. The game’s biggest drawback is its limited customization options as the game’s item shop has only a handful of cars, parts and accessories. In the video above I completed two races. To learn more about Upshift StrikeRacer check out the official MMOHuts Upshift StrikeRacer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Prepares to Hug the World
- Camelot Unchained continues pushing forward with more and more funding, now at over $3,025,000 at the time of this publication! This week they...
- Gloria Victis Update Takes Alpha Players to the Beach
- Gloria Victis takes a major step forward towards building their ideal sandbox MMORPG world today with update 0.0.6.7, focusing on crafting, hu...
- Uncharted Waters Online Gets Steam Powered
- The popular naval MMO has now hit Steam, with special packages available for eager adventurers.