Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback.
The developer on Unturned, 16 year old Canadian, Nelson Sexton is open to feedback on the game and is going to be releasing more and more content as time goes on!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Intel Extreme Masters goes into Anniversary Season with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The elite pro gaming tour is set to bring together professional computer game players across three continents.
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed - More power for Mesmer players