Unreal Tournament 2015 – First Look (Pre-Alpha)
Unreal Tournament is a first-person arena shooter with multiple game modes, focused on solo as well as team-based gameplay. Unreal Tournament is unique in that it is a project being built by, for, and with the community; truly open development in every regard.
Unreal Tournament’s newest iteration is currently in development by Epic Games. As with previous iterations this iteration of Unreal Tournament will be a first-person shooter, but instead it will utilize the Unreal Engine 4. Rather unique to Unreal Tournament is its development process which will be crowdsourced, allowing for a vast spectrum of input.
As a reminder the game is ready to play right now for anyone who wants to try it out, just remember it is pre-alpha!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siege Online: "The New Edge" Expansion arrives
- The expansion changes a lot the gameplay in Siege Online making it easier and more accessible to mid-casual players. It improves the level des...
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
- Runescape: Lost City of Elves now available
- Prifddinas, the high-level content capital of RuneScape -- Jagex's flagship MMO -- has finally opened its doors to players.