UberStrike Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our UberStrike Page.
UberStrike is a 3D browser-based multiplayer FPS game published Cmune on Facebook. In this virtual world skill and speed is everything. Players must kill or splat as many opponents as possible in an intense shooting competition. Gameplay wise it plays a bit more like cartoony shooters like S4 League and GunZ than tactical games like Cross Fire and Combat Arms. Gameplay wise, UberStrike is a bit slower paced than any other FPS game. This is probably because the game is targeting a more casual audience, as it is published on Facebook after all. To learn more about UberStrike check out the official MMOHuts UberStrike page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Ch...
- Wartune Review
- Wartune is a fun, casual, and easy to pick up game. You just log on, and get started.
- BlizzCon 2014’s Championships to be held at Burbank Studios
- ESL TV Studios and Anaheim Convention Center to host Blizzard Entertainment’s year-end eSports World Championships