UberStrike Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our UberStrike Page.
UberStrike is a 3D browser-based multiplayer FPS game published Cmune on Facebook. In this virtual world skill and speed is everything. Players must kill or splat as many opponents as possible in an intense shooting competition. Gameplay wise it plays a bit more like cartoony shooters like S4 League and GunZ than tactical games like Cross Fire and Combat Arms. Gameplay wise, UberStrike is a bit slower paced than any other FPS game. This is probably because the game is targeting a more casual audience, as it is published on Facebook after all. To learn more about UberStrike check out the official MMOHuts UberStrike page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Free Content Updates Coming Soon
- As a part of its long-term support program for Dying Light, Techland today revealed the first details about upcoming new content for the game....
- Trials of Ascension Launches New Kickstarter
- This afternoon Trials of Ascension's new Kickstarter campaign has gone live.
- Heroes & Generals Review
- Your kills, captures, victories, and defeats all make a difference towards this war; nothing seems pointless when playing Heroes & General...