UberStrike Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our UberStrike Page.
UberStrike is a 3D browser-based multiplayer FPS game published Cmune on Facebook. In this virtual world skill and speed is everything. Players must kill or splat as many opponents as possible in an intense shooting competition. Gameplay wise it plays a bit more like cartoony shooters like S4 League and GunZ than tactical games like Cross Fire and Combat Arms. Gameplay wise, UberStrike is a bit slower paced than any other FPS game. This is probably because the game is targeting a more casual audience, as it is published on Facebook after all. To learn more about UberStrike check out the official MMOHuts UberStrike page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Akaneiro puts Spicy Horse Studios in debt
- Spicy Horse Studios, the indie develpoers behind Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, is now $1.7 million dollars in debt.
- Age of Wushu: Offline Living
- Learn more about characters' offline lives in Age of Wushu with this close-up.
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom Mobile Review
- For a free game coming from Aeria Mobile (now known as PlayNext), X-Men: Battle of the Atom is a robust and well-made game, sans the really ug...