Twin Saga Terracottage Trailer
Twin Saga debuts the Terracottage, a special housing feature that everyone can access.
The Terracottage allows for fast travel in a technological marvel across the vast continent of Meridia. But it also doubles as a player’s home, with several floors designed to fulfill all of their adventuring needs. The main floor is completely customizable; collectible furniture and wallpaper can be placed and adjusted to a player’s preference. It is also where friends can visit and jointly open up a community chest that offers loot for all!
The remaining floors contain the Workshop and Greenhouse, where players can put their six professions to good use. They will be able to grow a multitude of plants for materials, and craft all kinds of useful items, from potions and food to gear, costumes, and furniture for the house. Throughout the house, friendly NPCs and a player’s Senshi (battle companions) will gather and frequently offer quests.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Bowl II Unleashes the Undead Horde in Free Update
- Blood Bowl II marks off the second of their four planned bonus teams today, with the Undead Hordes spilling onto the field.
- Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins
- Genesis A.D open beta officially launches. The open beta began Nov 8 at 12:00 PM PST. Ijji is kicking off the open beta with several events.
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players...