Twin Saga Terracottage Trailer
Twin Saga debuts the Terracottage, a special housing feature that everyone can access.
The Terracottage allows for fast travel in a technological marvel across the vast continent of Meridia. But it also doubles as a player’s home, with several floors designed to fulfill all of their adventuring needs. The main floor is completely customizable; collectible furniture and wallpaper can be placed and adjusted to a player’s preference. It is also where friends can visit and jointly open up a community chest that offers loot for all!
The remaining floors contain the Workshop and Greenhouse, where players can put their six professions to good use. They will be able to grow a multitude of plants for materials, and craft all kinds of useful items, from potions and food to gear, costumes, and furniture for the house. Throughout the house, friendly NPCs and a player’s Senshi (battle companions) will gather and frequently offer quests.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Strategy Game Dawn of Steel Blasts its Way to iOS this Summer
- Flaregames announced that Dawn of Steel, a deeply tactical strategy game for iOS devices, launches in late August 2015 in Western markets.
- League of Angels Mid-Year Review Party Begins
- League of Angels is now celebrating its mid-year review party for 2016. This is a time for everyone to look back at the year so far.
- Summer Events Are Live In ROSE Online
- ROSE Online has launched a series of summer events for its players.