Trove – First Look
In a similar fashion as Minecraft and Cubeworld, Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies great and small.
In the same style as Minecraft, players can break down the world into resources and reuse these resources to build not only their own worlds and homes, but to craft gear. Quests send players into worlds that disappear or renew as time goes on. Players can easily swap classes and abilities to adapt to ever-changing worlds.
Trove is “Currently” in alpha with closed beta starting September 25th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Storyline Revealed
- A new video is revealed for InnoGame's upcoming Kartuga.
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Aika Closed Beta Review
- A lovely looking MMORPG, Aika combines classic MMO elements with newer ideas.