Trickster Online Gameplay – First Look HD February 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Trickster Online Page.
Trickster Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with bright anime inspired graphics by Ntreev – the same folks behind Pangya and Grand Chase. The game has an enormous amount of variety as it has 8 starting classes and numerous job advancements. The game’s art style is both unique and easy on the eyes. Gameplay wise, Trickster Online plays a bit like Ragnarok Online and Tales of Pirates as it has the same top down view. Though the game doesn’t have nearly as much ‘content’ overall as other MMORPGs, Trickster is an all around solid free to play game that’s updated regularly. To learn more about Trickster Online check out the official MMOHuts Trickster Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Goes Live
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, its newest a...