Trickster Online Gameplay – First Look HD February 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Trickster Online Page.
Trickster Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with bright anime inspired graphics by Ntreev – the same folks behind Pangya and Grand Chase. The game has an enormous amount of variety as it has 8 starting classes and numerous job advancements. The game’s art style is both unique and easy on the eyes. Gameplay wise, Trickster Online plays a bit like Ragnarok Online and Tales of Pirates as it has the same top down view. Though the game doesn’t have nearly as much ‘content’ overall as other MMORPGs, Trickster is an all around solid free to play game that’s updated regularly. To learn more about Trickster Online check out the official MMOHuts Trickster Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...
- Victor Vran Launch Review
- The game, while having a strong story that is enticing and fully voice acted, doesn't take itself completely seriously.
- City of Steam Arkadia: EU and US East Servers Launch Dates Locked
- The long awaited European and US East Coast servers for City of Steam Arakdia are almost ready. Mechanist Games is very pleased to announce th...