Total War – Arena (Technical Alpha) First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Total War – Arena has opened their North American servers for technical alpha testing! Taking nothing but the combat and historical locations from the Total War franchise, Creative Assembly attempts to build a hybrid between MOBA gaming and RTS battles with this unusual unique free to play MMO. By utilizing a progression tree akin to Wargaming titles, you can fight to upgrade your tech tree, general, and individual units to bring your own brand of warfare to the 10v10 arenas.
Get more details of what Total War – Arena offers in this early first look.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jurassic World The Mobile Game Review
- Jurassic World: The Game is a free-to-play simulation-strategy game for both the iOS and Android.
- Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
- Today, Paragon's team has made a major announcement for the game's early access and its business model.
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.