Total War – Arena (Technical Alpha) First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Total War – Arena has opened their North American servers for technical alpha testing! Taking nothing but the combat and historical locations from the Total War franchise, Creative Assembly attempts to build a hybrid between MOBA gaming and RTS battles with this unusual unique free to play MMO. By utilizing a progression tree akin to Wargaming titles, you can fight to upgrade your tech tree, general, and individual units to bring your own brand of warfare to the 10v10 arenas.
Get more details of what Total War – Arena offers in this early first look.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Mobile Review
- Heroes Charge is an extremely fun game to play, and it looks sharp to boot. Unfortunately it does require some time and effort.
- SMITE The Rising Dawn Patch Notes Stream Highlights
- Hirez Bart and Hirez Drybear today revealed the next upcoming patch notes for third person deity based moba, SMITE!
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Beta 1 Plans
- After a winter hiatus, CityState Games has returned from their thawing at Magfest to talk Beta 1 details for Camelot Unchained.