Tome: Immortal Arena – First Look
Tome is a MOBA-style multplayer game featuring an original cast of characters made in the style of gods, representing the various elements of creation. Players fight against defensive structures and enemy NPCs to battle for territory, utilizing an array of special abilities and enchanted items.
Tome is an all killer no filler moba emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding. Traditional MOBA gameplay mechanics like last-hitting, returning to base fountains for healing, and complex item recipes have been removed, setting the pace for quicker, action-packed combat where players rarely have to leave the frontlines. The game is set to launch on steam November 21st, along with a new 5v5 map called “sanctuary” with a unique 7v7 map currently in development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.
- TERA goes Subscription-Free
- TERA will be available without a subscription starting in February 2013.
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.