Tome: Immortal Arena – First Look
Tome is a MOBA-style multplayer game featuring an original cast of characters made in the style of gods, representing the various elements of creation. Players fight against defensive structures and enemy NPCs to battle for territory, utilizing an array of special abilities and enchanted items.
Tome is an all killer no filler moba emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding. Traditional MOBA gameplay mechanics like last-hitting, returning to base fountains for healing, and complex item recipes have been removed, setting the pace for quicker, action-packed combat where players rarely have to leave the frontlines. The game is set to launch on steam November 21st, along with a new 5v5 map called “sanctuary” with a unique 7v7 map currently in development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe: Pandemic and Outsider showcase available
- To celebrate Transformers Universe’s presence at EGX 2014, Jagex are delighted to introduce Pandemic and Outsider to the ever growing barrac...
- LEGO Minifigures Online Launches June 29 as Buy to Play MMO
- Funcom is excited to announce that LEGO Minifigures Online will be launching on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and select Android devices on June 29th.
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.