Tome is a MOBA-style multplayer game featuring an original cast of characters made in the style of gods, representing the various elements of creation. Players fight against defensive structures and enemy NPCs to battle for territory, utilizing an array of special abilities and enchanted items.
Tome is an all killer no filler moba emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding. Traditional MOBA gameplay mechanics like last-hitting, returning to base fountains for healing, and complex item recipes have been removed, setting the pace for quicker, action-packed combat where players rarely have to leave the frontlines. The game is set to launch on steam November 21st, along with a new 5v5 map called “sanctuary” with a unique 7v7 map currently in development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.