Tibia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tibia Page.
Tibia is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG originally released in 1997. The game has over 13 years worth of content updates behind it and an enormous playerbase. At peak times the game has over 50,000 players online, which makes it one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs on the market. Graphically speaking, the game looks a bit like RuneScape did before its ‘HD’ graphics update. Even though a lot of newer gamers will be turned off by the graphics, a the game still retains its enormous playerbase. The maximum level is 500, which no one has yet to reach. To learn more about Tibia, check out the official MMOHuts Tibia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada Online Review
- My favorite of these ‘under the radar’ titles is Sword 2, a game that strives to be different in the best possible way.
- Gigantic – Closed Beta Impressions
- Now we have an upcoming F2P title by Motiga that plans to blur the realms of MOBA, FPS and Platforming into a unified monstrosity.
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).