Tibia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tibia Page.
Tibia is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG originally released in 1997. The game has over 13 years worth of content updates behind it and an enormous playerbase. At peak times the game has over 50,000 players online, which makes it one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs on the market. Graphically speaking, the game looks a bit like RuneScape did before its ‘HD’ graphics update. Even though a lot of newer gamers will be turned off by the graphics, a the game still retains its enormous playerbase. The maximum level is 500, which no one has yet to reach. To learn more about Tibia, check out the official MMOHuts Tibia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Goes Mobile via Connected Devices on OnLive CloudLift
- Gaijin Entertainment and OnLive have announced that War Thunder is now available via OnLive® Game Service.
- Neverwinter Sea of Moving Ice Update Landing November 8
- Neverwinter has announced that the next story update for Storm King's Thunder - titled Sea of Moving Ice - will launch on November 8 on P...
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...