Throw Trucks with Your Mind – First Look
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is truly one of the first of its kind: a first person shooter which uses NeuroSky’s MindWave headset to read your brain activity and use it to control your actions in game. This is no joke! You use the mouse and keyboard to move around and select your skills while the headset and your level of focus and relaxation power up your abilities!
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is being developed by Crooked Tree Studios and is currently in open beta.
Check out the links below to find out how to support the team or get your own headset to throw trucks at your friends!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.
- TERA Aces Wild Update Announced
- The upcoming Aces Wild update for the popular true action combat MMORPG TERA will launch in North America on Thursday, July 7, 2016.
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.