Throw Trucks with Your Mind – First Look
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is truly one of the first of its kind: a first person shooter which uses NeuroSky’s MindWave headset to read your brain activity and use it to control your actions in game. This is no joke! You use the mouse and keyboard to move around and select your skills while the headset and your level of focus and relaxation power up your abilities!
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is being developed by Crooked Tree Studios and is currently in open beta.
Check out the links below to find out how to support the team or get your own headset to throw trucks at your friends!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Announces More Content for "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers"
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds will receive next week a content update for its first expansion "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers"...
- Wizard101 Teases Upcoming World - Polaris
- KingsIsle today allowed the final poster to be peeled off a teaser site for Wizard101, revealing the words, "Welcome to Polaris."
- Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Entering Closed Alpha Testing
- In today's "State of the Crusade," Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer announced that the game will be heading into closed a...