Throw Trucks with Your Mind – First Look
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is truly one of the first of its kind: a first person shooter which uses NeuroSky’s MindWave headset to read your brain activity and use it to control your actions in game. This is no joke! You use the mouse and keyboard to move around and select your skills while the headset and your level of focus and relaxation power up your abilities!
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is being developed by Crooked Tree Studios and is currently in open beta.
Check out the links below to find out how to support the team or get your own headset to throw trucks at your friends!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Strike: War is Declared on Android Devices
- AMA Studio announces the release of its free to play, 100% multiplayer war game, Artillery Strike, on Google Play.
- Neverwinter Expands Invites for Second Beta Weekend
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are expanding the pool of beta testers for its second beta weekend, with all new features.
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.