Three Kingdoms Gameplay – First Look April 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Three Kingdoms Page.
Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in the period of the Three Kingdoms published by Uforia – the same guys behind Mercenary Wars, Camon Hero, NosTale and Red War. Chose from one of the game’s three factions and four playable classes. With job advancements available at level 20, 40 and 80 as well as a 200+ level cap, the game has a lot to offer in terms of playability. Three Kingdoms has a pretty heavy emphasis on PvP combat, so PvP fans should find something to like. Unfortunately, the game’s graphics are rather dated. In the video above, I created a ‘soldier’ character and fought a few random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Three Kingdoms check out the official MMOHuts Three Kingdoms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
On a side note, There are so many Three Kingdoms games now, it’s getting a bit confusing. We have… Three Kingdoms (This one), Warriors of the Three Kingdoms (AsiaSoft), Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (PerfectWorld Entertainment) and Kingdom Heroes (AeriaGames).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...
- Knight’s Fable: Announcing New Monster
- GTArcade, developer of Knight’s Fable, is pleased to introduce a new summoning monsters feature during Alliance gameplay. Sahlonax, once a t...
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.