The Warlords Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Warlords Page.
The Warlords is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG set in Ancient China published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Conquer Online, Eudemons Online, Crazy Tao, Zero Online and Way of the Five. Players start by choosing from two playable factions and classes. Both in terms of graphics and gameplay, The Warlords plays a lot like Eudemons and Conquer Online – so if you’ve played either game before, The Warlords will feel quite familiar. The game a boat load of interesting features, but unfortunately few that are unique to the game. In the video above, I created a Footmen (faction) Marksman (class) and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about The Warlords check out the official MMOHuts The Warlords page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon League Early Access Review
- At its core, Dungeon League is a Rogue-Like. These are the games that offer similar gameplay to that of the original Rogue.
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received ...
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.