The Warlords Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Warlords Page.
The Warlords is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG set in Ancient China published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Conquer Online, Eudemons Online, Crazy Tao, Zero Online and Way of the Five. Players start by choosing from two playable factions and classes. Both in terms of graphics and gameplay, The Warlords plays a lot like Eudemons and Conquer Online – so if you’ve played either game before, The Warlords will feel quite familiar. The game a boat load of interesting features, but unfortunately few that are unique to the game. In the video above, I created a Footmen (faction) Marksman (class) and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about The Warlords check out the official MMOHuts The Warlords page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.
- C9 Update: The First Half of 6th Continent is Now Live
- Webzen introduces the first part of its sixth continent update for Continent of the Ninth Seal, adding new dungeons, skills, and more.
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.