The Lord of the Rings Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The Lord of the Rings Online is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG published by Turbine – the same company behind Dungeons and Dragons Online and Asherons Call. As the game’s name suggests, the game is based on the popular Lord of the Rings franchise that J.R.R. Tolkien created. The game originally launched as a pay to play MMORPG back in April 2007, but relaunched on September 10, 2010 as a free to play game with a cash shop. With 9 classes, 4 races and an in-depth trait system – Lord of the Rings Online offers a ton of variety. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f
- WildStar Announces Extra Beta Weekend Starting April 25th
- Does waiting until May 2 for WildStar’s next beta weekend have you feeling down? Well we have a surprise for you -- WildStar is holding a BO...