The Lord of the Rings Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The Lord of the Rings Online is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG published by Turbine – the same company behind Dungeons and Dragons Online and Asherons Call. As the game’s name suggests, the game is based on the popular Lord of the Rings franchise that J.R.R. Tolkien created. The game originally launched as a pay to play MMORPG back in April 2007, but relaunched on September 10, 2010 as a free to play game with a cash shop. With 9 classes, 4 races and an in-depth trait system – Lord of the Rings Online offers a ton of variety. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.
- Dying Light: The Movie Announced
- Dying Light: The Movie Announced - Become a Movie Star... for only $10,000,00!
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.