The Lord of the Rings Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The Lord of the Rings Online is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG published by Turbine – the same company behind Dungeons and Dragons Online and Asherons Call. As the game’s name suggests, the game is based on the popular Lord of the Rings franchise that J.R.R. Tolkien created. The game originally launched as a pay to play MMORPG back in April 2007, but relaunched on September 10, 2010 as a free to play game with a cash shop. With 9 classes, 4 races and an in-depth trait system – Lord of the Rings Online offers a ton of variety. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- R2Games Begins Open Beta for Eternal Saga
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) is running an open beta on the R2Games platform for Eternal Saga, a fantasy-themed, free-to-play browser game ...
- Dragona now in open beta
- Dragona has announced that it is now in its open beta testing.