The Lord of the Rings Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The Lord of the Rings Online is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG published by Turbine – the same company behind Dungeons and Dragons Online and Asherons Call. As the game’s name suggests, the game is based on the popular Lord of the Rings franchise that J.R.R. Tolkien created. The game originally launched as a pay to play MMORPG back in April 2007, but relaunched on September 10, 2010 as a free to play game with a cash shop. With 9 classes, 4 races and an in-depth trait system – Lord of the Rings Online offers a ton of variety. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Launches Globally
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings launched earlier this week, available globally now on the Google Play store.