The Lord of the Rings Online Free to Play Commercial
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The free to play relaunch of The Lord of the Rings Online went live on September 10, 2010. Turbine has had phenomenal success after converting Dungeons and Dragons Online from a subscription game to a free to play title. They hope to repeat that success with LotRO and have released a commercial to help the game get some exposure. The ad starts with a large crowd outside a building. A man dressed as Gandolf walks out and announces that ‘You Shall Not Pay!’ It’s an obvious reference to the popular scene from the movies where Gandolf faces off against the Balrog. The Lord of the Rings Online is the latest in a string of formerly subscription based MMORPGs to go free to play. EverQuest 2 made the leap only a few weeks earlier. LotrO offers a huge world, four playable races, and nine classes. It has years worth of content updates and anyone interested in an immersive story experience should definitely check it out. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Version 1.39 Update Coming Soon
- As reported last month, two new systems: Rune Words and Bounty Hunter will be added into Chrono Tales 1.39 Version on May 22nd; also there wil...
- SMITE: New god 'Ao Kuang' Revealed
- Regal and powerful, the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, and now Ao Kuang is the 60th god on...
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...