The Lord of the Rings Online Free to Play Commercial
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The free to play relaunch of The Lord of the Rings Online went live on September 10, 2010. Turbine has had phenomenal success after converting Dungeons and Dragons Online from a subscription game to a free to play title. They hope to repeat that success with LotRO and have released a commercial to help the game get some exposure. The ad starts with a large crowd outside a building. A man dressed as Gandolf walks out and announces that ‘You Shall Not Pay!’ It’s an obvious reference to the popular scene from the movies where Gandolf faces off against the Balrog. The Lord of the Rings Online is the latest in a string of formerly subscription based MMORPGs to go free to play. EverQuest 2 made the leap only a few weeks earlier. LotrO offers a huge world, four playable races, and nine classes. It has years worth of content updates and anyone interested in an immersive story experience should definitely check it out. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...
- Command and Conquer: Back to the Roots Dev Diary
- C&C's dev team talks about what the series has lost over the years and how they plan to bring it back to what made the original great...
- Allods Online Announces Game of Gods Expansion
- Allods Online is set to release its new expansion, Game of Gods, this February.