The Legend of Mir 3 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Legend of Mir 3 Page.
The Legend of Mir 3 is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by WeMade – the same folks behind games like Avalon Heroes, Mir 2 and Digimon Battle. The game is a sequel to the enormously popular Mir 2 – which is a big hit in Asia. The game was never too popular here in the West, but fans of old school isometric action RPGs like Diablo and Nox should find something to like in Mir 3. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP combat, as players can attack each other anywhere outside of town freely. To learn more about The Legend of Mir 3, check out the official MMOHuts The Legend of Mir 3 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
- Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on mobile.
- Vainglory Launches Update 1.15
- Vainglory has pushed its newest update, Update 1.15, live. This is the final update of the Vainglory Winter Season.
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.