The Hunter Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Hunter Page.
The Hunter is a realistic 3D hunting MMO published by Expansive Worlds. It is the first hunting MMO to be released and has beautiful realistic graphics. The game’s graphics are easily on par with gorgeous games like Allods Online and Atlantica Online in terms of visual quality. Start off with a license to hunt deer and grow your arsenal of weapons and licenses. The only real drawback to The Hunter is the free limitations. To learn more about The Hunter check out the official The Hunter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Inheritors Early Access Interview
- The game sets itself apart from other 4X titles by focusing on non-combat features, by allowing players to do things like manipulate the media...
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.